You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a representative from your third party other than the carrier and the goods have or has taken possession.
To exercise your right, you have to inform us
M +49 176 24999065
with an unambiguous declaration (for example, a letter by post mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory, however.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, excluding the costs of supply, and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract to us or passed. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exclusion of the cancellation
The right does not apply to contracts
- the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly,
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return when their unsealed after delivery,
- the supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods,
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed in the contract, which may be the earliest delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and their current value of fluctuations in the market depends on the entrepreneur's control,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Draft withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, then you can use the form below. This allows you to copy and copy in an email or other document, and send it to us. Fill this out, please:
Explanation of withdrawal
M +49 176 24999065
info mail (at) g-gear.com
Hereby give notice (s) I / we the / us concluded by my contract for the purchase of the following goods / provision of the following services:
(Please describe the goods here, if necessary, enter the order number and the price of)
was ordered previously mentioned item on (date):
was supplied previously mentioned item on (date):
First given name:
Date (of withdrawal):
(Only written cancellation)